3 Special Cocktails for a Date
A date is a special and intimate moment. Attention should be paid to small details and details.
A special cocktail could be the key to success
Discover our three suggestions: Adamus Mojito, Gimlet, and Pink Paradise.
With a unique and unmistakable flavor of Adamus and a touch of freshness. It's the ideal cocktail for warmer days and/or nights.
- 40ml of Adamus Organic Dry Gin
- 1 handful of mint
- 1 cup of ice
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 50ml of sparkling water
- Cut the lime in 4, removing the white inner part of each one;
- Put the lime, the mint, and the sugar in a long glass and mash it;
- Add the ice, and the gin and blend it well;
- Top it with sparkling water and serve.
A classic summer cocktail, simple to make and with a touch of Adamus. It becomes an unparalleled drink.
- 15ml lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 15ml simple syrup Garnish: lemon wheel and mint
The bitter touch of grapefruit, with a little honey, and of course the sublime flavor of Adamus creates the perfect symbiosis of flavors, resulting in the Pink Paradise cocktail.
- 40 ml Adamus Organic Dry Gin
- freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- 1 tsp honey
- Squeeze the juice of one half of a grapefruit into a glass and add gin and honey.
- Stir and then add ice and garnish with a slice of grapefruit.