This year, Easter will be celebrated from on March 30 (Friday) to April 2 (Monday). This is a religious holiday and many families use this time to spend time together, regardless if they are Christians or not.
To make this holiday a little more special for all the gin lovers out there, we will showcase here three gin cocktails that we find most suitable for this occasion which you can easily prepare at home and these cocktails will definitely surprise and impress your family and friends.
1 - Negroni
Negroni has its origins in Italy and it is considered an aperitif. For this cocktail, you will need 4 things: gin, vermouth, campari and an orange. We also suggest to drink it in a rocks glass.
- Firstly, pour 25ml of Adamus gin into the glass
- Then pour 25ml of the sweet vermouth and 25ml of Campari
- Lastly, garnish it with an orange zest
2 - Gimlet Cocktail
If lime is one of your favorite gin garnishes, you are going to enjoy the Gimlet. The story of this cocktail dates back to the 19th Century. It has a vigorous lime taste and its colour is light green. It’s very simple and easy to make, you just have to:
- Pour 50ml of Adamus gin, 25ml of cordial lime and 10ml of sugar syrup into a shaker filled with mineral water ice cubes
- Shake it and then pour it into a chilled Martini glass
- Garnish it with a lime zest
3 - Tom Collins
Tom Collins is a classic cocktail where simplicity is the key. For this cocktail you need gin, sugar syrup, lemon juice, carbonated water and a Collins glass. We always recommend to drink gin a balloon glass, but this time we will open an exception for this drink. It is really refreshing and to prepare it, you just have to:
- Fill the glass with mineral water ice cubes
- Pour 45ml of Adamus gin, 30ml of lemon juice and 60ml of carbonated water into a shaker
- Shake it and then pour it into the glass
- Garnish it with a lemon slice
These cocktails are refreshing and ideal to drink in the spring. We always recommend a premium gin to accompany these drinks.